What is an organisation identifier?
An organisation identifier is a unique piece of text that definitively identifies an organisation.
Examples include charity numbers and company numbers.
Identifiers are usually assigned by an external body like a regulator.
Findthatcharity uses the Org ID scheme to create identifiers.
GB-CHC gives the scheme for this identifier (Charity Commission), while 310229 is the identifier for this organisation within the scheme.
1. Such charitable purposes connected with kingswood school, bath, as the trustees shall from time to time determine. 2. Such other charitable purposes or such charitable foundation (whether or not connected with the school) as the trustees shall determine.
Also known as
- Kingswood School Development Fund
- Kingswood School Foundation Fund
CCEW Charity number
This organisation record is based on data from Registered charities in England and Wales published by Charity Commission for England and Wales.
UK Charity Activity Tags
These tags are taken from a project to classify all UK charities using a common set of tags. The tags are applied using keyword searching, so may be incorrect for particular cases.
Visit charityclassification.org.uk for more information on the project. If you have any feedback on the classification system or how it has been applied there is a form on the project homepage.
International Classification of Non-profit and Third Sector Organizations (ICNP/TSO)
ICNP/TSO categories have been automatically assigned from a machine learning model, as part of the UK Charity Classification project.
- Secondary education
- Makes Grants To Organisations
- Provides Buildings/facilities/open Space
- Children/young People
- Other Charities Or Voluntary Bodies
International Classification of Non Profit Organisations (ICNPO)
- Culture and sport
- Other Recreation and Social Clubs
- Playgroups and nurseries
- Religious Activities
|Year ending||Income (£)||Spending (£)|
(Registered as a charity)