What is an organisation identifier?
An organisation identifier is a unique piece of text that definitively identifies an organisation.
Examples include charity numbers and company numbers.
Identifiers are usually assigned by an external body like a regulator.
Findthatcharity uses the Org ID scheme to create identifiers.
GB-CHC gives the scheme for this identifier (Charity Commission), while 1118132 is the identifier for this organisation within the scheme.
1 Making donations and grants in the UK and Israel for the benefit of children, the disabled and the poor.2. Supporting research for cancer related illnesses
Also known as
- The Alan Mattey Charitable Trust
CCEW Charity number
This organisation record is based on data from Registered charities in England and Wales published by Charity Commission for England and Wales.
UK Charity Activity Tags
These tags are taken from a project to classify all UK charities using a common set of tags. The tags are applied using keyword searching, so may be incorrect for particular cases.
Visit charityclassification.org.uk for more information on the project. If you have any feedback on the classification system or how it has been applied there is a form on the project homepage.
- Individual poverty
- Grant making
- People with disabilities
International Classification of Non-profit and Third Sector Organizations (ICNP/TSO)
ICNP/TSO categories have been automatically assigned from a machine learning model, as part of the UK Charity Classification project.
- Scientific research and testing services
- Provides Buildings/facilities/open Space
- Provides Services
- Sponsors Or Undertakes Research
- Acts As An Umbrella Or Resource Body
- Children/young People
- Elderly/old People
- People With Disabilities
- People Of A Particular Ethnic Or Racial Origin
- Other Charities Or Voluntary Bodies
International Classification of Non Profit Organisations (ICNPO)
- Culture and sport
- Culture and Arts
- Other Recreation and Social Clubs
- Other Education
- Hospitals and Rehabilitation
- The Advancement Of Health Or Saving Of Lives
- The Prevention Or Relief Of Poverty
- Overseas Aid/famine Relief
- Religious Activities
|Year ending||Income (£)||Spending (£)|
(Registered as a charity)